World famous electronics and watch makers Casio have been in the business for well over 70 years. They produce some of the finest digital technology available. From the old classroom favourite the calculator to the wrist watch that we are all familiar with.
This particular Casio W-800H-1AVES watch comes from the CASIO Collection, which is designed to reinvigorate the classic styling from the 1980s so you can be sure to love it.
What to expect from this Casio watch
From a renown watch manufacturer such as Casio, reliability and durability its one of the main features you can expect.
Most Casio digital watches, like the W-800H-1AVES, have display illumination available therefore seeing in the dark is a breeze.
A built in stop watch allows for you to time those fast laps or workout repetitions. Or for using when you are timing the roast.
Unlike a smartwatch with a battery that requires charging regularly. The Casio W-800H-1AVES watch has a battery that lasts up to 10 years.
Great features from a Casio watch
- LED light to enable viewing the time in the dark or poorly lit environments
- Stopwatch function 1/100 sec or 24 hours
- Alarm functionality for good time keeping and additional snooze option
- Whether you are 12 hour format or 24 hour format, you can display time in whichever you choose
- Strong acrylic glass, durable to most knocks
- Durable resin case
- With a water resistance rating to 10 bar, this watch is fantastic for swimming and other water sports including snorkelling
- Small in size at just 44.2mm by 36.8mm with a 13.4 mm depth.
- Dual time zones
- Display date
MensWatchesUK final thoughts on the Casio W-800H-1AVES Watch
Whether you are a sportsman, business man or just into fashion. This watch is a perfect example of a retro classic watch that can be incorporated into any mans wardrobe.
There are many high tech watches on the scene. Smartwatches for example, are both stylish and full of features. However, they unfortunately do not have the battery capacity to compete with old-school watches like this Casio.
So if you are looking for a watch that you can trust and depend upon, then this Casio watch has to be it right? In short, this watch is still a bestseller today, not because it’s fancy, but because it’s long lasting.
- A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face
- Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date
- Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy
Last update on 2020-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API